Sadguru


Worry was my companion until I heard the glories of the Sadguru.
Despair was with me, until I realized Sai is with me who is Kalpataru.

Fear, their brother in law was lodged in my heart
When I heard Sai's leelas he fled in a bullock Cart

I realized that I have nothing to fear
I realized that Sadguru is always near

Where there were tears of disappointments and pain
There is now tears of joy pouring like rain

There is no place on earth or heaven more peaceful
The Sadguru's feet it is most restful

A child whether far or near
Is always under the constant gaze of it's mother

Likewise I see, whereever I am
I am not far away from the Sadguru's realm

Rama, Rahim and Jesus are but your different names
The ignorant do not fathom your divine games

The Gurucharithra sings but your glory, oh Lord Dattatreya
Thou art the son of Atri and Anasuya

In all life , you are the one atma
of this I have no doubt, that you are paramatma


My wish is and this is my mission
May I everyday see you in my vision

Just as the rivers and the oceans meet
May my head ever rest on your lotus feet

May I ever be enorbed in your devotion
May I worship you with diligence and dedication

One look at thy divine features
People know that you reside in all creatures

May you guide me in ever singing your divine glory
And may you always be in my memory


-Dedicated to the lotus feet of my Sadguru Sainath!


Anantha Koti Brahmanda Nayaka RajadhiRaja Yogiraja Parabrahma Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Avadhoota Chintana Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Swetha said…
JAI SAIRAM! Amazing Post :)
Anuradha said…
beautiful poem Sharath!!!

Om Sai Ram
Abhijith said…
superb poem sharath!! I am amazed at how beautifully you write. this is called inspiration!! really!!
LifeOfSharath said…
Om Jai Sai Ram! Swetha,Anuradha and Abhijith thank you so much for your kind comments. It is all by Sainath's grace. He alone is the doer. I am merely an instrument in his hands.
Anonymous said…
Sairam Sharath,
Very true and meaningful poem.You're indeed very talented and blessed :-)

Jai Sairam
Meena.
LifeOfSharath said…
Jai Sairam!

Thanks Meena :) . All his grace.

Allah Malik! as he used to say.

Jai Sairam.

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream