Ruso mama priyaambikaa

||Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha||    ||Om Shree Saraswatyay Namaha||        ||Om Shree Gurave Namaha||    ||Om Shree Kuladevatyay Namaha||   

Om Jai Sairam! Blessed are those who resort to the feet of the Sadguru.The Sadguru protects us like a mother. His attention is ever on his children and he never allows them to be hurt ever! Today another incident proved that the Sadguru is ever looking after his devotees. Today I was in great agitation at my own helplessness and I was afraid that my image was tarnished for no fault of mine. But then Sainath came to my rescue and calmed the raging storm within me.

I woke up today after a small nap. I was awakened by a phone call. A dear relative had called over the phone and the person seemed to be upset that I was fit enough to visit the Sai temple during Guru Pournima and yet I was not in a position to visit them. You see I had visited the temple on Guru Pournima and I had put the pictures on Facebook, hoping that those devotees who could not visit the temple could see the pictures on facebook and appreciate it. The temple is quite close to my house. Plus though it was heavily crowded on that particular day, I was allowed directly inside the temple as the volunteers came to know that I was unwell and could not stand in the queue.

Now my immediate reaction after hearing my aunt's accusation was one of disbelief and sadness. I felt at that moment that someone must have told my aunt that I am visiting many places but not visiting her, thus tarnishing my image in front of my aunt's eyes. I was very angry and sad at the same time.

In a fit of rage I wanted to type some angry and stupid message on facebook and I went ahead and posted such a message. I would have looked foolish in front of the eyes of my friends had someone seen that message. I instantaneously told my mother the same and she asked me not to do anything foolish and counseled me against putting any such messages on facebook for everyone to see. I immediately erased the status message.

As I was sitting dejected and thinking what to do, my mother switched the televison on and put Shree Shankara Tv. They were showing the Dhoop aarthi (Evening  aarthi) of Shirdi Sai Baba. The lyrics that I heard at that moment were as follows

"Ruso mama priyaambikaa majavaree pitahee ruso
Ruso mama priyaangana priyasutaatmajaahee ruso
Ruso bhagini bandhuhee swasura saasubayee ruso
Na datta Guru Saayima majavaree kadheenhee ruso

Puso na sunabayee tyaa maja na bhratrujaayaa puso
Puso na priya soyare priya sage na gnateen puso
Puso suhrida naa sakhaa swajana naapta bandhu puso
Paree na Guru Saayima majavaree ksdheenhee ruso."

The purport of this aarthi is as follows.

"My darling mother, my father; my wife, my son, my daughter, my sister, my brother, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, all may be annoyed with me but never my Dattaguru, my mother Sai, be annoyed with me.

My daughter-in-law, my brother’s wife; my dear ones, kith and kin may turn away from me or even people from my own caste; my selfless friend or any friend may turn away from me, or even my own people or my relatives; but never my Guru, my mother Sai, be annoyed with me."

On hearing this, I immediately realized, that if someone were to get angry for no fault of mine I should indeed not be perturbed. What is important is that I should always be at Sadguru Samarth Sai's lotus feet. May anybody get angry with me but my Guru, my mother Sainath should never become annoyed with me, that alone is important in life.

I am already physically hurt and unwell. The last thing I want now is to get hurt psychologically. Sainath, my savior came to my rescue immediately and prevented me from getting hurt. Indeed with Sainath protecting us, why should we worry about anything else.

||Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai||

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all|

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sairam Sharath,
Sad to know you are still unwell. Will pray for your well being..I am sure you'll feel good very soon :-)
This post answered my question too..
Say Hello to your parents..it was good to see them..missed you though :-)

Jai Sairam
Meena.
LifeOfSharath said…
Sairam Meena,

Thank you so much. I hope by your prayers and Baba's grace I will be able to recover soon. It was for this same reason that I could not make it to the Upanayanam Meena. When I recover I will certainly go to meet your parents :)

Jai Sairam
Sharath
Anonymous said…
Sairam Sharath,
I am sad to know you couldn't attend the event because you were unwell. As rightly said in Sai Satcharitra, "Sky is beset with clouds; they will melt and everything will be smooth and clear".
Hold on tight to Baba and chant/listen to Durga Bhajans or Slokas.You'll get a lot of strength and recover soon...

Always At His Holy Feet,
Jai Sairam
Meena.
LifeOfSharath said…
Sairam Meena,

Thank you so much! :) Your words have instilled much needed faith,strength and courage within me. I will follow your advice accordingly :)

Jai Sairam

Sharath
Sarika Shedge said…

Download Shri Swami Samarth Mantra श्री स्वामी समर्थ मंत्र App Click here : Shri Swami Samarth Mantra श्री स्वामी समर्थ मंत्र .
Anonymous said…
Om jai Sairam,

My mother is unwell from past 3 months her all reports are normal but she is not recovering from illness ,plz pray for my mother ,plz ask baba to help her

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream