Jai Raghuvir Samartha

When the hapless people cried for help,
When wickedness had come to reside in India,
And his sister Religious Intolerance had become the queen of the Country,
You, oh Maharudra Avatar Hanuman, incarnated as a Samartha Sadguru,
You tought people to fight the 6 enemies by the potent wepon of Ramanama,
One look at you oh Samartha! brings dispassion in the worldly objects,
And makes us realize that you alone are real, and everything else is unreal
My mind hankers for your darshan (vision), and my tongue cries out in ecstacy
Jai Raghuveer Samartha! Jai Jai Raghuveer Samarha.

--In the lotus feet of Samartha Sadguru



And then what to say of your disciples? Each was a gem in itself. Foremost was a noble soul called Sivaba who was a beloved son of Mother Bhavani, whom you inspired to protect the Dharma oh gosai (Protector of the cows)!

His splendor shines as the sun,
His bravery is as immesurable as the ocean,
His ego destroyed by the powerful arrow called Guru's grace
His benigness as vast as the sky
I offer my Salutations to one of the greatest warriors
To the protector of Dharma,
I offer my salutations to Chattrapathi Shivaji Maharaj!

--Dedicated to my hero, Chatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj!

Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram!

Jai Raghuveer Samartha!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream