My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream


Om Jai Sai Ram! Om Shree Swami Samarh! One must have firm faith in his sadguru. By fully surrendering one's mind,body and actions to the Sadguru,one can sail smoothly in the ocean called samsara (life), which is full of tornadoes and hurricanes and reach the destination, viz union with brahman. As long as we have the "I" or ego, it is indeed hard for us to cross this ocean of Samsara. I therefore submit my ego to my Sadguru, and pray to his lotus feet, to help me sing his glory, which has no beginning and no end. All the scriptures of all the religions world over are not sufficient to describe his splendor and glory and fully describe him. I bow humbly to the lotus feet of Shree Gurudeva Dattatreya, and pray to him, who has looked after my like a mother to guide me. He alone is mother,father,friend, brother. He is all in all. He has infinite compassion and love for his devotees like a mother caring for her child (Bhaktha vatsalya). Oh Sadguru, please help me sing your glory,for nothing gives one greater happiness than the remembrance of your glories. By listening to them, one's sins are destroyed and all ailments are got rid of.

I wish to describe a leela which occurred today by the grace of Sadguru Sainath. I was asked by my good friend and stuanch devotee of Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj, Shree Aniruddh Sonpatki to help him design a website for Shree Swami Samarth. I gladly agreed, as I thought, this was a golden opportunity provided by Swami Maharaj to help me serve him. I needed some help to jump start on this and there fore today I went to seek help from my friend Anuradha, who is devotion incarnate. Her devotion to Sadguru Sainath is amazing. Blessed am I to have such friends. As I set about the task here in the US, in India it was Thursday early morning.

Swami Maharaj decided to visit my father, who is also devoted fully to Sainath. I again re-iterate here that Shree Swami Samarth and Shree Sai Samarth are one and the same divinity embodied in two different bodies. Thursday early morning my father had this fabulous dream. There is a tailor near our house by the name of Swami. His brother is also a tailor. Both are well acquainted with my father. This Swami's son was married some months ago. Now in his dream, my father met Swami's brother and near them was a white wall. My father asked Swami's brother "Did you go to Swami's son's wedding?". To which Swami's brother replied "Which Swami? I know only one Swami, Shree Swami Samarth!". My father was quite surprised, and the moment he turned around he saw on the wall, none other than Swami Maharaj casting his merciful glance on my father. Now, neither me nor my father have seen an image of Swami Maharaj sitting on a wall. But in his dream, my father had the oppertunity of observing Swami Maharaj seated on a wall. My father was blessed and felt ecstatic. After getting ready, he went to the Sai Baba temple and prayed to Sadguru Sainath, and thanked him for visitng him in the dream and giving him darshan. When I came online, and told my father that I was working on the website design, my father was surprised yet again, and shared with me this leela of Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj. I was pleased and I could not utter anything for a while. I kept telling my father "What beautiful words are these "Which swami? I do not know any swami! I know only Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj". I felt blessed by this, and cast aside all my doubts and worries momentarily and surrendered completely to Swami Maharaj. Blessed am I, to have heard of this leela of Swami Maharaj. I thank Swami maharaj from the bottom of my heart for providing my father with the darshan and making us all happy.


|| Jai Swami Maharaj ||

||Anantha Koti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Siddharaja Akkalkot Niwasi Shree Swami Samartha Maharaj Ki Jai||

||Anantha Koti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Parabrahma Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai ||

|| Jai Sainath ||

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa