Be like a river!

Be like a river that joins the sea
Help beings on the way and join me

Be like a tree that gives fruits
In return for greedy people's stones

If someone speaks words that hurt
Remember me and keep quiet

If someone does wrong to you
Do not react with a similar view

For each is responsible for his action
So do always behave in the right direction



I am the one lord of one and all
I reside in the hearts of beings big or small

See me in all creation
This will lead you to salvation

If some being comes  your way
Do not ignore or drive it away

For it is not without reason
That someone comes to meet you in person

All this is a play staged by me
If you know this you will be free

These are the words of Samartha Sadguru Sainath to me
This is how the Lord god of Shirdi wants his devotees to be

He is verily the doer
I am a pen and he is the author

--Dedicated to the Lotus feet of Samartha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj

Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Swetha said…
Good one Sharath :) Jai Sai Ram :)
LifeOfSharath said…
Thanks Swetha..All Samartha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj's grace :)

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream