The grace of the Sadguru!


The atheists declared there is no God!
Where does he exist give me proof they said!

Their argument was plausible it seemed
Until on your lotus feet I lay my head

The different religions seemed to contradict each other
Men belonging to them did not seem to like one another

It all seemed confusing to this mind of mine
Until you came and declared to me that "God is one!"

The scientists told me one fascinating theory after another
About the boundless cosmos and the minuscule atom and it's interior

And yet none of them satisfactorily explains
Your simplest of expressions and actions

The yogis who study the nature of the spirit
Told me of inter dimensional and space travel without limit

They told me of the fantastic powers of the mind
Of astral projections and different mysteries to unwind

And these pleasures seemed the greatest one can experience
Until I saw your blissful face and your wonderful visions and went into a trance

Your remembrance alone keeps me steady
Else Maya(Illusion) to whip me is always ready


There are manifold material and spiritual powers
To move mountains and stop the flow of rivers


Of no use it seems to me are any of these  powers
It still leaves a huge void in my spiritual coffers

It gets filled only when I look longingly at your face
What in this world can indeed be compared to the Sadguru's grace!


-- Dedicated to the lotus feet of the Sadguru!

||Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai||


Bow to Shri Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful... sounds like it came from your heart!
LifeOfSharath said…
Thank you so much :)

Jai Sairam

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream