Datta Guru!

As I looked around at the many universes before me
I started to question what really exists around me

The advice of the vedic seers stood like a sentinel
Negate everything around you that is unreal

Keep negating the unreal around you
Keep saying no Not this! Not this! (Neti Neti)

Universe after universe started disappearing
Soon I too drowned in the turbulent waters

Then there appeared the Son of Anasuya
Dressed in the garb of a Fakir!

Contemplating on his own infinite nature he stood there
Like sunlight he came and cleared the thick fog

Hallaj too saw this vision in a trance
Once established in this vision, he stuck to his stance

With three Gunas and forms combined he stood there
The eternal Guru, the only reality

Sadguru Datta alone is real
All else including "I" is illusory!

-Shree GuruDeva Datta!

-Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream