I am the cup!

I am the cup
You are the nectar

I am the sugar
You are the sweetness

I am the flower
You are the fragrance

I am the wine
You are the intoxication

I am the beloved
You are the love

I am the sun
You are the light

I am the breath
You are the life


I am Nara (Man)
Thou art Narayana (God)


This verily is you and me
I cannot without you be

When one observes closely
There is no difference at all

This veil is only imaginary
Once lifted there is only reality

--Dedicated to the lotus feet of Samartha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj!

--Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

--Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya!

--Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream