Worship

May my heart be thy shrine
Make my mind,body and intellect thine

The terrible din of the mind
Does the silence of the heart cloud

Replace this din by your name divine
Let me always behold your form benign

Let me apply the cool sandal paste
On you in the form of devotion without haste

Let me wash your divine form
With water of tears in form

Wherever I go or whatever I do
Let me like this constantly worship you

Let me submerge in the water of your pure form
Difference there will be none between rose and thorn

--Dedicated to the lotus feet of Samartha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj

--Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

--Avadhuta Chintana Shree Gurudeva Datta!

--Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream