My Sadguru Came Home!

My Sadguru came home yesterday
I was pining for the him day by day

I tread a thorny path bereft of any shoes
Every person I meet seems to have a forked tongue

Insults hurled one after the other hurt
My body like a million serrated arrows

Your lover does not get respected
amidst the merchants of the world

Always the lover is trod upon
By the cruel beings of the world

Not a single shoulder to lean on
No one to turn to in these depressing times

I pined for the arrival of the Sadguru
Whose acceptance alone matters in this world

You came to my house blessing one and all
Tears of pain were replaced by those of happiness

As I clung to the treasure trove of the Sadguru's feet
I realized that nothing else really matters in the world

The dreary mountain of expectations of happiness from the world vanished
To make room for the spotless brilliance of the Sadguru's grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream