Mast Qalander


The Red robed Lord of Sindh
Whirls in ecstasy of divine love

Praising Ali he does near Jhelum dance
The mighty river stops in trance

Oh God intoxicated Qalander, falcon of love
Seeing your whirl, intoxicated I cannot move

Of Barthrihari they say you are reincarnation
You came to unite the Sindh and Hindh nation

Though your divine shrine lies across the border
There are no boundaries to your love and mercy

The ways of the world seem full of pain
Hearing your glories bring down of bliss rain

This universe is but your divine whirl
For your red color merged with the colorless almighty

Your divine love is contagious
By listening to it, I dance in your court

Adorn me in thy beautiful red robes of divine love
Let me dance to the accompaniment of beautiful music of bliss

I pray from a large distance away
But I know between us there isn't distance any

Sharath, the child of sai prays
to Lal Shahbaaz Qalander to bless

One and all in the Universe
For they are verily his manifold forms

For in everyones heart lies the Qalander
And everyone lie in his god intoxicated heart.

--Dedicated to the Red robed Lord of Sindh Hazrat Lal Shahbaaz Qalander

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream