Shelter


In the dense forest a path I found
In it I was walking around

Saw dark clouds in the sky
Frightened, the birds began to fly

I had nowhere to go
I did not know what to do

In torrents came down the rain
I continued in great pain

Many houses I saw along the way
When I sought shelter, the residents said nay

I reached a masjid finally
I was drenched and hurt really

The fakir who lived there allowed me inside
He allowed me to in that place reside

An ever burning fire made me dry
His love and compassion made me cry

I found that he did not only reside in the Masjid small
But he lived in the hearts of one and all

Finally I was residing somewhere
The Masjid's boundaries covered everywhere

The experience is no doubt mystical
The Guru's benign presence is blissful

This was the abode of existence, knowledge and bliss
Hidden along the path, it was easy to miss

--Dedicated to the Lotus feet of the Sadguru

Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Avadhuta Chintana Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream