The most beautiful smile


In this universe vast there are
Several beautiful things to behold

But what is more benign and beautiful
Than to behold your smiling countenance

When I look to you, you return the glance
It fills me with bliss and puts me in a trance

This universe is a harsh desert
To me, You are the only oasis in it

Like a mother you take care of me
No matter where I go I am always under your gaze

You see me all the time,
It is my wish to see you too

My eyes cannot see you,as you are essentially formless
This makes me sad and helpless

You are renowned to satisfy the wishes of your devotees
Then hear this child of yours and let me behold you

I am your child and I may have many defects
But oh most merciful Mother Sai, please let me behold you

Even if it is a dream, or reality
Please let me see you again

You appeared to me as Panduranga
The most ancient diety of Pandharapura

I wish to behold you again
Let my mind think of you all the time

Let "Sai" be always on my lips
May your lotus feet always be in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream