Paint my robes with the color red


Paint my robes with the color red
Let me wear the anklets that ring

With divine love as I dance in your court
I neither care for happiness nor sorrow

As I whirl intoxicated in your love
My red robes become colorless

The wali of walis lies at Sehwan
Holy place dear to Lord Shiva

Barthrihari came down to tame
The barbarous invaders from Arvastan

In your court, distinction there is none
Hindu and Yavana are one

As you dance the dahamal divine
Fariduddin Ganjshakar dances in tune

Also comes Shams of Tabrizi
Along with Jalaluddin Rumi

As all of you whirl in ecstasy
I see one, Sadguru Sai only

For all are mirror images
Of God's book, divine pages

For in your heart lies
The palace of the almighty

And as you whirl your red robes vanish
As a Falcon you soar high in divine skies

There lies then only the palace
Nothing exists anywhere else

--Dedicated to Lal Shahbaaz Qalander

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream