What do I know?


This Universe and it's vastness I know not
The verses from different scriptures I understand not

The questions posed by the atheists, answer I cannot
The doubts of the agnostics, clear I cannot

The mysteries of the universe I cannot solve
The riddle of existence I cannot resolve

Why is there happiness and sorrow I know not
Why is there Pleasure and Pain I understand not

The countless forms at once, behold I cannot
Why everyone thinks differently, think I cannot

Why are there so many paths , I know not
Where they all are leading, I understand not

Who you are, I know not
Your greatness I understand not

All I know is this in my heart
I love your lotus feet most

For in them seems to lie all answers
Hence it is them I seek on earth and the skies

You alone can show me the way
On which path does your palace lay

--Dedicated to the lotus feet of Sadguru

Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to All

Comments

LifeOfSharath said…
Thanks Supriya.. All by Sai's grace :)

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream