A heavy burden

A  heavy burden of worries did I carry
Until I came near your palki (Palanquin)

The moment I carried your Palki
You took away my burden from me

My lips were only voicing my fears
Voicing the conflicts of a troubled soul

The moment I touched your palki
There was only your name on my lips

My feet were carrying me around my desires
They were manifold and were present in all directions

Not knowing in which direction to run
My feet were chained to the ground

The moment I saw your Palki
I broke free from the chains

My feet started following your Palki
Singing your glories with unbounded happiness

This cruel world brought be nothing but pain
Which inturn was lodged in my heart

Once I saw your blissful form in the Palki
You drove the pain and came to stay in my heart

There were tears of pain in my eyes
Which were caused by the wound in my heart

But once I applied your udi(Sacred ash) on my forehead
Like a balm it cured the  wound in my heart

My eyes that once had tears of pain
Were now overflowing with tears of gratitude

This world is a veritable sea of pain
Deep is it, full of dreadful creatures

Once I carried your palki on my shoulders
You became the helmsman of my boat

Now you navigate across this sea of pain
Fearless am I, singing your glory in my lips

--Dedicated to the Lotus feet of the Sadguru

|| Jai Shree Ram ||

|| Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai ||

|| Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all ||



Comments

Anonymous said…
Sairam Sharath,
very nice and divine.Truly excellent :-)

Jai Sairam,
Meena
LifeOfSharath said…
Sairam Meena,

Thank you so much. It is all by his grace.

Jai Sairam,

Sharath

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream