The Guide!


I lost my most prized posession
It was my greatest obsession

I went to search for it in the forest
I got lost at the earliest

Wandering I came across a neem tree
There sat a guide looking at me

He said he would get me my posession but not for free
In return all he asked was a small fee

Asked he two coins from me
I gladly gave the required fee

He showed me paths nine
Any I can take it would be fine

I tried little by little paths each
The guide was always within my reach

There were fierce tigers,wolves and cheetas causing fear
They however kept away as my guide was always near

After traversing the paths came a pond
There was nothing within it or in and around

"I" jumped into it and it submerged "me"
Only the guide remained, there was now nothing but he

I realized that my most prized posession was he
And that "I" was none other than he

The guru alone is the only reality
All else is a delusion in our mentality

Surrender yourself to the Guru
He will take you to the goal by crossing even Mount Meru

When he is the helmsman of our boat
We will reach the ultimate goal, there is no doubt.

-Dedicated to the lotus feet of the Sadguru

Anantha Koti Brahmanda Nayaka Raja Dhi Raja Yogiraja Parabrahma Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to All!

Comments

Awesome post! The lines "I realized that my most priced possession was He, and I was none other than He" is truly inspiring..
LifeOfSharath said…
Thanks Supriya..All by his grace :)

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream