I forget myself in you!


A beloved in his love himself forgets
To him He is not there only his beloved exists

The ruby when held onto the sun bright
loses itself by streaming his light

The seven seas take up the color blue
From the sky struck to them like glue

A firefly that goes into the flame
loses itself with no one to blame

A piece of iron gets mould
when touched with philosophers stone into gold

The river flows into the sea
To merge itself into it and be

Likewise think they about you
Exist not they but only you

Journey of several rivers to become pure
You are the one ocean who is the lure

When I forget myself I remember you
There is no me but only you

Comments

Anuradha said…
beautiful poem! deep and meaningful!
LifeOfSharath said…
Thanks Anuradha :) .. All by Sai's grace

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream