In what language should I call you?


In what language should I call you
Of what color is the morning dew

What can I from you hide
In everyone's heart do you reside

My eye does long to you behold
They are not big enough to your image hold

For where in the universe are you not
This is what the saints have taught

Envoloped am I by darkness
What I seek is eternal happiness

Enlighten me by showing yourself
I long to behold you myself

Help "me" the house leave
So only your presence it can have

On a starry sky in the grassy plain
I reach everywhere to escape this pain

Let the wolves howl and the birds chirp
I ignore them being the tiger with claws sharp

Huge waves in the ocean come crashing
Your prescense alone prevents my boat from rocking

Wearing of peackock feathers on your head the crown
With the complexion of the sky and the universe you own

A bewitching smile on your face you wear
The kaustuba jewel do my eyes glare

All bovines do not their grass munch
Sweet tunes from flute makes them forget lunch

Overcast is the sky with thunder and lightning
People worry of Indra's wrath nearing

Cattle and people firghtened seek shelter
Pray to the almighty who is to them so near

Playfully do you lift Govardhana in your little finger
Providing to cowherds and cattle shelter

-- Dedicated to one who resides in all and in whom all reside

Jai Jai Ram Krishna Hari!

Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!



Comments

Anonymous said…
"Dedicated to one who resides in all and in whom all reside"

what a line and what lines? You are awesome!!
LifeOfSharath said…
Thanks Hemanth..All his grace :)

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream