Sainath Guru Majhe aai (Sainath Guru is my Mother)


Away from home was I travelling
With destination unknown was I drifting

I was walking on pastures green
Suddenly there were clouds looking dark and mean

I was caught in a terrible thunderstorm
From this it was not possible to take shelter from

I walked on and on in the storm terrible
Confused, hurt and angry and in deep trouble

I called out to him angrily
Why should this happen to me only?

As if in answer I saw in the distance
Shelter in the form of a fakir's residence

I entered with stress, anger and fear
They fled as to the fakir, I went near

I felt the love and ecstasy of meeting my Mother
The warmth that the cub feels with the tiger

A compassionate face glanced at me
My Guru! It was none other than he

His look was like a balm to my aching heart
Tears of joy, from my eyes were about to start

Just as child forgets the pain form a wound
When it finds the comforting presence of the mother around

I felt comforted with my guru around
The center of peace and happiness I had found

As I laid my head on his lotus feet
Felt like being in shade from the heat

In this life which is rough
Sadguru's compassionate glance is enough

When I saw him in many a place
Returned a bewitching compassionate smile from his face

He reassured me not to worry
Not to be impatient and not to be in hurry

I know Sadguru is always there to comfort me
What was sought, should be sought from he

Always keep your merciful glance on me
Your compassionate blissful form I always want to see

-- Dedicated to the lotus feet of the Sadguru

-- Anantha Koti Brahmaanda Nayaka Rajadhiraaja Yogiraaja Parabrahma Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

-- Avadhuta Chintana Shree Gurudeva Datta, Shree Gurudeva Datta, Shree Gurudeva Datta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream