Where do I go?


A strange world I live in
Surrounded am I by many a Jinn

Fear comes to me at this thought
What is it that is by me sought

The wali who sleeps in Ajmer says
Where is this world of your's and it's ways

All this vanishes suddenly
Boundless is everything truly

I see in Konya Jelaluddin
And Shams of Tabriz within

I see in Kemptee Tajuddin Auliya
Shining with all glory at the Nagpur Darga

On the sea shore sleeps Haji Ali Baba
He has circumnavigated the Quaaba

Whom Shall I go to I think
Reached Kopergaon in a blink

On the banks of the holy Gautami
Is the village of Shirdi

There I saw them all
Every Auliya big and small

Guru is the divinity that we see everywhere
There is no need to look for it elsewhere

The desire was to travel south to Pandarpura
Only in dream to touch the holy feet of Vithoba

Bless me always thus
Fill me with immeasurable bliss

You are the king of kings
True happiness your presence brings

--Dedicated at the lotus feet of the Sadguru

Shree Satchitananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki jai!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream