Ramte Ram Aayo Ji! Udi Ki Guniya Layoji!


You called to the child Rama, the playful
To get lifegiving miraculous Udi in Sackful

To the doctor devotee of Rama
You appeared as Mariyada Purushottama

To Mhalsapati and Shama near Masjidmai
You appeared as none other than Maruthi

Appeared did you,to the devout Megha
As his beloved diety Lord Hara

Mule Shashtri came with a lot of orthodoxy
Saw in you his beloved guru Gholap Swamy

As the devotee came to you
So did you appear to his view

I wish to in my eye, you behold
Maya however does my vision cloud

Your name sounds the sweetest
Your feet are the dearest

I come to your durbar with the Jholi
To see you is what I seek truly

Please hear the call of your child
Even if I am wicked and wild

In the dream did you appear as Vitthala
Showed me that Shirdi is Pandharpura

Please remind me of this again
there is no loss in this but only gain

There is in this world much dissonance
It is quietened by only your presence

Let me run in this great worldly race
Under the shade of your grace

Where do we go and where do we come from
All that we seek is but in your realm

--Dedicated to the Lotus feet of the Sadguru

Shree Satchitnanda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Avadhuta Chintana Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta! Shree Gurudeva Datta!

Bow to Shree Sai! Peace be to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swami Samarth Tarak Mantra

Ruso mama priyaambikaa

My father has the darshan of Swami Maharaj in his dream